International Conference of Modern Trends in Information and Communication Technology Industry (MTICTI) 2021 was launched at Al-Razi University and it will continue to the 6th of December, 2021.
The conference recieved 108 research papers from 26 countries and from 180 publishers from different nationalities. The percentage of accepted papers for publication was 45% that reflected a highly strict review process. The review process was done by 95 external reviewers who reviewed 250 papers. Each paper was reviewed by three reviewers in addition to the review of the conference scientific committee. For the final versions for publication, 43 researcher papers were accepted for presenting in the conference sessions.
The presented papers will be published on IEEE Xplore and archived in Scopus database.
The MTICTI conference addresses the following, but not limited, topics:
- Internet of Things
- Business Intelligence and Database Science
- Cloud computing
- Digital Change and ERP
- Artificial Intelligence
- Telecommunications and Networks
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Business Information Technology
The objectives of the MTICTI conference are:
- Acquainting the modern trends of telecommunications and information technology.
- Encouraging the institutions and corporations to the digital change and its role in improving performance.
- Awareness of the importance of telecommunications and information technology industry.
- Clarifying the role of telecommunications and information technology in improving the economic situation.
- Enhancing the partnership between the universities and the labor market by using research in the modern technologies.
- Motivating the role of the universities and researchers in the telecommunications and information technology for the country development.
It is worthy noticed that the MTICTI conference has been the first conference conducted in Yemen with the participation of international researchers.